Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loved shauns outburst

6 posts in this topic

I also loved the outburst, shows competiveness, but i'd also like to criticize a bit. Darin complained about a guy that self spun twice, and said he should have parked, well the problem with that is it was a official race your sr is based on laps run, I only made 89 laps because of a wreck and blown engine, I went from a 4.36 A class rating down to a 3.86. I hate cautions to but thats the nature of rockingham. Instead of suggesting he park maybe someone should have suggested an adjustment to tighten up his car on exit. just a thought. 

Up untill the wreck I was having a blast great event though.

I also loved the outburst, shows competiveness, but i'd also like to criticize a bit. Darin complained about a guy that self spun twice, and said he should have parked, well the problem with that is it was a official race your sr is based on laps run, I only made 89 laps because of a wreck and blown engine, I went from a 4.36 A class rating down to a 3.86. I hate cautions to but thats the nature of rockingham. Instead of suggesting he park maybe someone should have suggested an adjustment to tighten up his car on exit. just a thought. 

Up untill the wreck I was having a blast great event though.

Still think that's being selfish.. I personally would never do that and potentially ruin a great race or worse take out the leaders.