Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grand Slam 1.0 Released!!!

4 posts in this topic

I just read over @ VirtualR that Team-Players has released this mod, which includes the 4 Daytona Prototype chassis from the Grand-Am series, as run in 2006.

Apparently this mod was an abandoned commercial project that was canned, revived by iDT, and finally completed by Team-Players. If, like me, you still have Rolex fever following today's iRacing event, then let's download this mod! :D

They just added a GT addon for it. But its only adding Porsche's. I like to watch the Grand Am racing, mostly the GT class since the proto's much like NASCAR has gone mostly generic in body design (gone are the good old days where you can tell at a glance as to what make a car was without having to read the labels... days of King Petty and Baker boys). They all look the similar with just cosmetic diff's even tho the insides are diff. Maybe I am missing something :?: . IMO they just look ugly (hate that bulbus close cockpit) when compare to the various proto's from the ALMS/LMS cars which IMO looks a lot more sexy :) . I tried the mod and I can not get the Proto's up to 190+mph on the high banking as they do in for real at the Rolex Daytona 24 this week end.

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showt ... p?t=186745