Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitch DFGT with Fanatec Club Sport Elite Pedals?

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I'm new to PC sim racing and just signed up with iRacing when they had the Half-Off deal going on. I'm going to be buying a wheel/pedal set soon but I'm trying to decide a few things.

First, should I just buy a G27 and be done with it? I've heard many great things about the G27 wheel and pedals.

Or...

Should I get a DFGT with the Fanatec Club Sport Elite Pedals? Price wise, it's about the same. (I would buy a refurb DFGT on ebay for $68.) But do those pedals even work with that wheel?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks!

-Paul Slavonik

The CSR Elite pedals should work fine with that wheel on iRacing. I believe the pedals plug directly into the PC by USB (my Club Sport Pedals do). I think the load cell is totally worth it. And I have hared good things about the DFGT (never used one though).

I use DFGT with clubsport pedals and i love it.If you dont mind smaller shifter paddles (buttons actually) then this is a great wheel.FFb is strong enough ,you have to reduce it anyway to be able to drive normally.

I think this wheel has almost everything g27 has + a lot of extra buttons and the best thing sequential shifter built in.I have nothing but praise for clubsports also....ok maybe they are a bit harder to maintain cause you have to lube the springs and small piece of foam in the brake but its no brain surgery.

I would choose any load -cell pedals over the ones with springs cause its so much more natural.

Keep in mind that its actually pedals that are making the biggest difference you can make to your pace.