Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cancellation of Ferrari Racing Legends

2 posts in this topic

Bad news for PC racing fans who have been anxiously waiting for the PC version of Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends, as the game’s publisher BigBen has confirmed the cancellation of this specific version.

One thing i couldnt help to think of, When this section says "Bad News:" i cant help thinking of james may from top gear when he does the news about the Dacia Sandaro...."Bad news, the Dacia Sandaro has been delayed" -- Jermery-- "oh no!..... anyway the new ford..." :)

The game is now available for PC, via Steam, for $29.99.  I bought it last night and it looks light years better than the PS3 version, which I bought a few weeks ago from the Playstation Store.  The PC version also supports triple screens.  I am still dialing in the settings for my T500RS, but the game apparently does work with it.

I wish that Atari had released all three versions at the same time, or at least that we had gotten correct information regarding the PC version.  That being said, at least we got the PC version finally.  I like the game.  The single player has been fun and I love driving the classic Ferrari cars on the classic tracks.