Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iGP Manager - Inside Sim Racing League

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

We started a league in iGP manager, it's a free F1 Manager / Stratgey MMO. Shaun and I are in it and we hope that some of you will join us.. If you haven't checked it out, it's free and a lot of fun. It's something you can do on a lap top and I think even on a smart phone. (CURRENT LEAGUE IS FULL IN ROOKIE DIVISION- PRO AND ELITE OPENINGS EXIST)

First race of our season is Sunday November 25th at 1:00 PM US EST Time. Races will be weekly at that time.

100% distance and they take about an hour and a half to run. You don't even need to be present to race as you can set all the parameters pre race.

http://igpmanager.com/play/?url=league-info/1254'>http://igpmanager.com/play/?url=league-info/1254

That's a link to it and I hope to see a bunch of you there !

Feeder Series HERE

I would like to join this league. However, I'm concerned about losing stats if I change leagues.

I am currently racing in "Irace4fun" league, which is a rookie only league.

I went from 13th to 5th in 3 races,(can't compete on the KERS tracks) so I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Maybe I should wait until our season ends, and then change.

We're already at Japan.

I would like to join this league. However, I'm concerned about losing stats if I change leagues.

I am currently racing in "Irace4fun" league, which is a rookie only league.

I went from 13th to 5th in 3 races,(can't compete on the KERS tracks) so I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Maybe I should wait until our season ends, and then change.

We're already at Japan.

You are welcome to join the feeder series. We just finished a season and will be starting the next season in 7 days. Look for ISR feeder series (its in red; locked) or look for me (Greg Broz) and I'll send you the password