Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 on sale

5 posts in this topic

@ "LowHungFuzzyDice "~Yep! Amazon.com is usually always running some sort of sale on "Logitech" stuff,about a year ago I bought a backup "DFGT" for $79.95 [sale was $99.95 and Logitech was offering a $30.00 rebate] pretty hard to beat a brand new,fully warranted "DFGT" for 80 bucks!then about 6 months ago I bought a "G27" from them for $179.95, and have not seen a better price since then anywhere,you just have to check their sales every week or so,you never know what kind of gr8 deals they are going to have from week to week,I also bought my "Playseat Evo" from them,it listed for around $400.00 + another 50 bucks for the "G27" Shifter" mount,but I lucked out and caught it on sale for $350.00 including the shifter mount & FREE Shipping,I also got free shipping on the wheels,which really saved me a nice chunk of change actually~so ya man,if anyone is looking to purchase a new wheel,pedals,"Rigs",games,PS3/XBOX 360,or pretty much anything to do with gaming or Racing,always check out "Amazon.com and compare prices,and if you are a "Prime" Member,Shipping is usually always free~cheers and gr8 racing! :D

Thanks Ocaxeman. I realize they've been less in the past. In the month that I've been looking and waiting, this is the least it's been. Currently, Logitech doesn't have any rebates. Just wanted to share the pricing. It's about $45 less then what amazon had it just a few days ago. I imagine there maybe better pricing coming soon with the holidays, but man, I gotta ditch this Wingman Formula Force GP, lol.

@ " LowHungFuzzyDice"~hehe,[email protected] " I gotta ditch this Wingman Formula Force GP ~I hear you my friend,not sure if you have ever tried a "G27" Before,but IMHO it is an awesome wheel with VERY good pedals,and [again~IMHO] hands down the best wheel and pedal set in it's price range by a landslide,I used a "DFP" for many years,then about 2 years ago upgraded to a "DFGT",which is one hell of a gr8 wheel for the money..but the pedals are it's weak point,to be honest they are pretty much Crap,and of course no gated shifter..but I really like the sequential shifter and how logitech Integrated it all in one package,and now that one can usually pickup a brand new "DFGT" for around 100 bucks,I still think it is one hell of a wheel and a fantastic bargain,crappy pedals and all.. :lol:

I used to recommend the "DFGT" to anyone who was on a tight budget & looking for a decent starter wheel,and like I said, I still think it is a very good wheel for the money..but when "Logitech" dropped the price of it's "G27" by pretty much a third across the board,and you can now pick up a brand new "G27" for around 200 bucks,I would have to say forget the 'DFGT" and go for the "G27" right off the bat,because the pedals are worth the extra $$$ alone,and even though I still am fond of the "DFGT",the "G27" makes it feel a bit like a toy~so I would say go ahead and snatch up a "G27" now man,I very much doubt you are going to do much better then $199.99 @ Amazon bro,and it looks like "Newegg" is out of stock,I garuntee you will LOVE it,GR8 Wheel @ a GR8 Price! cheers and GR8 Racing :D