Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt 2 hates me!

6 posts in this topic

So I sold my Xbox 360 version of Dirt 2 to play on my PS3. I wanted to play with the Logitech Wheel on the PS3 so I sold the 360 version and got the PS3 version. This was cool but after playing iRacing I thought it would be cool to play all my racing games on PC. So I sold my PS3 version and got Dirt 2 on Steam. Now all my driving games are on PC.

After consolidating my racing fun on the PC my PS3 died... I felt vindicated! I moved my racing career to the PC and my PS3 died! I had to start over but hey I have arrived...

Tonight I decided to fire up some Dirt 2 on My PC and I get the warning message that my saved game is corrupt and I need to create a new save game... WTF????

Now I am starting my Dirt 2 career over for the 3rd time???

I am about to give up on my PC racing and go back to PS3 (when I get my replacement PS3) so mad!!!

Wait a sec.. Was it your saved game for your PS3 ? I don't think you can go from one platform to another with your account.

I'l do some Dirt 2 with you on the PS3..

Darin

So I sold my Xbox 360 version of Dirt 2 to play on my PS3. I wanted to play with the Logitech Wheel on the PS3 so I sold the 360 version and got the PS3 version. This was cool but after playing iRacing I thought it would be cool to play all my racing games on PC. So I sold my PS3 version and got Dirt 2 on Steam. Now all my driving games are on PC.

After consolidating my racing fun on the PC my PS3 died... I felt vindicated! I moved my racing career to the PC and my PS3 died! I had to start over but hey I have arrived...

Tonight I decided to fire up some Dirt 2 on My PC and I get the warning message that my saved game is corrupt and I need to create a new save game... WTF????

Now I am starting my Dirt 2 career over for the 3rd time???

I am about to give up on my PC racing and go back to PS3 (when I get my replacement PS3) so mad!!!

My PC save got corrupted... never seen that one before. Oh man my PS3 save is gone also :) no problem I will start back over on PS3 and see if I can fix my pc save. I was really far on the PS3 when I changed over to the PC.

Shoki, I also have Dirt 2 on the PS3..not very good yet but I'll give it a go.

PSN ID cepwin

ok just re-bought Dirt2 and Grid on PS3.

Add me ZedR on PSN

Should have my new PS3 is 8 days or so.