Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Show !!! Great Review of F1 2012

4 posts in this topic

Great Review of F1 2012 guys thanks.....

I need to save up for the triple screen setup close to yours, my pc is quite outdated now from when I use to play online in leagues in rfactor...

Also I need to save to the Thrustmaster F1 wheel ... Currently playing on Xbox with CSR

Funny, I was wondering around the various sections/subforums here, looking for the thread related to this review, and here it is.

I gotta say: hear hear, I second the OP.

Good review, touching sensitive points (among hardcore nuts like me: target audience, physical realism and realistic experience).

The "shame on you sim snobs" is probably going to be ammo for fire practice against ISR but I couldn't agree more - Codemasters may be behind this, but their past is pretty much irrelevant in regards to this F1 version of the franchise. It may not be up to the standards of the best rF mods, or the best SIMBIN productions, or iRacing, but it does seem to be a very valid step in the direction hardcore simmers like.

So, hats off to you guys for an entertaining and intelligent show.

I agree with Chronus. The F1 2012 review was superb. I am strongly inclined towards buying it, even though I have not fully explored F1 2011. Your review length was perfect, it was thorough and I appreciate your analysis about the sim aspect vs. arcade.

You guys do the best videogame reviews. Period. :D