Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New here

7 posts in this topic

Hi to everyone,

As you can see i'm new around here, my real name is Diego and i'm from Brazil.

I'm looking for some fun simracing action. :D

So where newcomers start around here? i read somewhere that there is some kind of level system to define which league a drive will join. anyone could point me the directions?

Sorry if i missed this information elsewhere!

Hi to everyone,

As you can see i'm new around here, my real name is Diego and i'm from Brazil.

I'm looking for some fun simracing action. :D

So where newcomers start around here? i read somewhere that there is some kind of level system to define which league a drive will join. anyone could point me the directions?

Sorry if i missed this information elsewhere!

You could pretty much join any league you want if you feel you are up for it :)

But a suggestion would be that you join the Virtual Mini Challenge if you are looking for TPS series starting in the near future. (Uses the Game Stock Car Platform and Evening time in Brazil I think) :)

You could also try out the World Touring Masters which is due to start at the end of September. (Using the rFactor Platform and sometime during the night or early morning in Brazil I think)

I think those are you best bets at getting to drive at TPS at the moment unless someone still needs a cp-driver for the last event at Bathurst in the V8's (Using the rFactor Platform) :)

I hope this helps you Diego and I hope and look forward to racing you soon :)

You could also try out the World Touring Masters which is due to start at the end of September. (Using the rFactor Platform and sometime during the night or early morning in Brazil I think)

I think those are you best bets at getting to drive at TPS at the moment unless someone still needs a cp-driver for the last event at Bathurst in the V8's (Using the rFactor Platform) :)

I hope this helps you Diego and I hope and look forward to racing you soon :)

WTM races start at 1920 GMT.

Thats 2020 local UK time, 1620 Brazil time.

Thread is here: WTM league information

Thanks for the info guys :)

I can't run in none of the series you guys showed me, unfortunately. :(

The mini challenge one i can't because i don't own the GSC game and the WTM take places during Wednesdays, and i'm working at that time.

But i'll take a look at the other series!