Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g27 cutch and shifter

5 posts in this topic

who is using a g27? is the clutch and shifter fully compatable with the dirt 3 if anyone has one let me know how it setups and if the buttons set-up works well before i go look at one this weekend im trying to talk myself out of spending 450+ on a thurstmaster and a g27 is half that

Hello rDanny,

I have a G27 and it works well in Dirt 3,...had to turn down force feedback though, a little to strong for my liking.

The manual H-pattern + Clutch option works great, except for the miss shifts I get, it feels the same as GT5 miss shifts...or this could just be the way I drive...not very good...lol...but all in all a very good experience with the G27.

I also set up the clutch pedal as a handbrake when using manual sequential shifting and when using manual H-Pattern + Clutch I set up the Thrustmaster TH8 Shifter as the handbrake...great to have variety with those set up options....hope this helped :D

Kind regards

Old Timer

post-2197-135485926332_thumb.jpg

could i use the Thrustmaster TH8 Shifter with a g27 for playstation 3 gt5? or is that pc only?

hello rDanny,

Unfortunitly no, I have already tried this myself by plugging in the TH8 shifter into the USB port on the front of the PS3...it did not work.

The G27's shifter works great with GT5 though and I would say the TH8 would work well with the T500 wheel as they are both plugged into their own brand wheels....hope this helps.

Kind regards

Old Timer