Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech G27 degrees of rotation problem

4 posts in this topic

I've had my Logitech G27 for almost 2 years now and I set the degrees of rotation to around 340 degrees. In Iracing almost every race the degrees of rotation about half-way through the race changes back to the full 900 degrees of rotation. If anyone can help me at all it would be much appreciated.

I think it's a sign that you should be more hardcore :mrgreen:

It's advisable to use 900 all the time and allow iRacing to adjust the rotation appropriately for every car.

You will achieve more realistic input which in turn yields more realistic vehicle behaviour.

I don't know what is wrong and what is wright 350 or 500 or 900 degree for iracing, Daren useses 1080 degree rotation and trust me the people who comes first in iracing thrashing there car not worried about spnning or over or underster they don't come and tell us there wheel settings. I am stuck in position 4 and 5th cannot catch the front runner because I don't trust my wheel very much it does not give me the confidence to be 100 percent sure I won't spin. Sorry what was the topic I forgot :lol:

I got T500 RS and I was thinking of buying club sport wheel by Fanatec tell me if I am mad or what. Because I thing it will improve my lap time more :roll: