Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks Jessica ! You're going to be missed

43 posts in this topic

Darin, you along with Shaun and of course, Jessica have made TWISR very entertaining, informative and just a pleasure to watch. A big thanks to you all.

I am very sad to see Jessica leave the show. But, life is a journey and its time for the next chapter. I wish her nothing but the best in everything she does. Please stay in touch with us.

I've only been into sim racing for a few weeks but in that time I've come to enjoy your show show more than anything on TV, and already one of the stars in leaving :cry: But life moves on, so good luck Jess and I know you'll do well with your business and hope to see you back as guest presenter in future episodes.

Brian.

Thanks for the great shows with Darin and Shaun, Jessica. Your enthusiasm and humor were tremendous additions to the shows. Good luck with FLYMISS.COM and your future endevours. I look forward to the E3 spots in the future.

Just caught the latest episode and heard the news about the move.

As others have mentioned Jessica, we will miss your hosting awesomeness on the show. You guys have made a great team over the past few years. We will be looking forward to your return in future episodes whenever possible. And best wishes to you in your new ventures.

Ah man, say it ain't so. I too will sure miss you Jessica. I always looked forward to seeing a new show. It just won't be the same without you Jessica. All the best to you and your Son. Thanks for all your contributions. :|:)

All the best Jessica! You have been a ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day. Darin & Shaun will surely miss your help, enthusiasm and that wonderful smile, as I'm sure viewers of Insidesimracing will too. Good luck with your future endeavours! We'll miss ya ;)