Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks Jessica ! You're going to be missed

43 posts in this topic

Some of you may have heard that we're moving to Spokane Washington this month. With this move comes some changes to the show. The biggest one being, Jessica will no longer be a regular host of the show. We will try to make arrangements to have her on the show for our E3 coverage and maybe some other specials that happen in the Los Angeles area.

She will appear in one more episode that we just filmed of "This Week Insidesimracing" that should be out early next week. Stay tuned for that.

That being said, I want to thank her publicly here for being such a team player and being an integral part of our show for more than 4 years. She originally came on board to get some experience as a host / journalist and we all got along and gelled so well that it turned into this incredible working relationship between the three of us. We're going to miss her warmth, enthusiasm and cheer that she always brought to the show on a regular basis.

Jessica drove more than an hour each way to be on the show and never asked for a dime or complained about the drive. She did it more than 100 times (count the shows and see) and there's a few shows that never made it to air. (maybe we'll air some lost episodes someday). She went to Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Las Vegas and all over southern California to help us out. Never asking for compensation and always making arrangements to have her son taken care of during our trips.

No secret that she's not a sim racer, but she did all she could to educate herself about our hobby / community and in my opinion, did an incredible job. No way she could ever be replaced and not sure we'll even try. Her growth over the past four years has been great to watch and be a part of. If she set her mind to it, I bet she could land a job on any station in the world hosting a show.

So Jessica... We love you and we're going to miss you. :cry: Thanks so much for everything you've done!

I wont say goodbye because we'll be seeing each other again. See ya soon and we wish you success and happiness on whatever paths you take in life.

Darin

Jessica, you will be greatly missed, all the best to you in all you do.

Thank you for all the time you put into the show, you helped make it what it is today.

Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

Thank you Jessica for everything you did for the show, the promotion of the hobby, and for all of us at the insidesimracing community. You will be very much missed.

I wish you the best of luck for your future endeavours.

Regards

Bernie

Thank you everyone for the the nice comments. Darin....thank you for such a nice post. I have had the most wonderful time not only working in the sim community but being around both Darin and Shaun. I have learned so much and have memories that will last a lifetime. The last four years have been awesome. I've seen and learned about things I didn't know existed. I've grown over those years at the same time the show has grown, the community, our viewers, etc. and the whole experience has been wonderful!!

Although I am saddened by the move of the company, at the same time I am optimistic about the future of ISR and the growth of the sim community and video games. I look forward to seeing where Inside Sim Racing will go and I know it will only get bigger. I always want the best for not only the show, but for Darin and Shaun who have dedicated their whole lives around the being of Inside Sim Racing.

They have both made tremendous sacrifices in order to make the show possible and to what it is today. It has been a wonderful experience watching the show grow into fruition and I can't wait to see where it will be next year, in two years and so forth.

I will be most honored to continue working on the show on rare Los Angeles visits and will continue to frequent the ISR forums to touch base from time to time.

Thank you to all the fans of the show who make Inside Sim Racing possible. Thank you to Darin who has always been such an inspiration and big brother to me. Shaun has never failed to be a source of knowledgable information in so many different aspects and has always made me smile in any situation.

Much Love,

Jessica

Hello everybody

That's my first post i finally decided to become a member after watching last YouTube show.

And i want to say thanks to Jessica too , i was almost moved watching the show...

My very best wishes for future things.

Arrivederci form Italy

Giacomo