Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech MOMO problem

10 posts in this topic

hey everyone i have a logitech momo and it recently developed a major problem. when i make hard left turns and return the wheel to center it is out of alignment. i have had this happening for 1 month now and im going crazy without my wheel, i cant even get through a race without it going off center.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S i know the MOMO isn't the greatest wheel out there but its all i have.

@~"Propainkiller87",I Personally loved my old "MOMO",and have some really fond memories of that wheel :D ,it was pretty much my first "REAL" Wheel,and remember thinking [@ the time] that it dont get any better then this!..lmao~I must have gone through a half dozen super crappy,El cheapO Pieces of sh*% before eventually finding out about "Logitech's" MOMO...[i still get a sick feeling when ever I hear the words "Mad Catz"...errrrk! just garbage quality and how they are still in business I have NO Clue!]

but as much as I love the old "MOMO" [&DFP also] their time is over my friend,instead of sinking money and time into the old girl, it would be wise to upgrade to the amazing "G27",Dollar for Dollar the "G27" is the best deal out there[iMHO],I totally understand money may be tight,but for a little over 200 clams you can buy a shiny, brand new "G27" and enjoy trouble free racing and top notch performance :)

my Only complaint about the "G27" [& it is a Small one] is that for some Odd reason "Logitech" did away with the kick-ass feature of the "Gated/Sequential" shifter switch the "G25" had..[WHY :?:cry::( that was a F'n GR8 feature! hope like hell they bring back that option on their next model ;):idea: cheers and gr8 racing guys!