Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISR Full lenth series?

3 posts in this topic

Shaun and Darin,

Your good old buddie from Nor Cal here, I have been wanting full lenth races for some time now, I am not sure what iRacing has planned, but I would love to see an ISR pilot, maybe with the help of Inside Sim Racing we could try a 10 week series, maybe add a few sponsors and maybe start with oval?

The whole pit strategy comes into play when you are racing 400 miles, not 100 laps. Maybe make it 1 day a week (Saturday Afternoon maybe?) 3 pm pacific? So most countries could participate?

Impala B car?

Follow the real Nascar tracks each week?

Full Lenth races!!

Best 8 out of 10 races counted?

Prizes for top 3 and end of season?

What do you guys think?

Hi David,

Sounds like fun, but we don't have the time to run a full series like that. We do have some plans to offer special events more often though. Our next planned event is in September and will be a full length oval race like our March on Michigan was. Different combo though and most likely open setup.

Speaking of up north. We'll be joining you soon, but actually going past you up to Spokane to relocate.

I understand,

Spokane huh! Very nice up there for sure, as you head up HWY 99 (dont go hwy 5 til you get pass Sacramento, not many rest stops and NOTHING to see up 5 from the Grapevine to Altamont pass) and you pass through Modesto the next town is Ripon, wave :)