Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends PC wheels !!!

15 posts in this topic

HI all...

I know that Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends is NOT compatible with the Thrustmaster T500 RS for PS3... learned the hard (cash) way LOL but !... is it compatible with the PC version ?

That sucks.. I guess waiting for the PS3 version isn't going to be worth it. They sent us an XBox version and we'd much rather play it on the PS3 or PC witht he T500. They were supposed to send PS3 and we told them to replace it. Now, I guess we'll wait for the PC version.

That's pretty dumb of SLS and Atari to not include the best wheel for the PS3 in their title.

Ya... believe me I know, learned the hard way LOL. I purchased the PS3 version without checking for the wheel... has to be compatible no ? NOT !... now the PC download is available here in Canada, must work with the T500 RS ?... if not we'll I don't know what to think !... the T500 RS works perfectly with my old (Sierra) Nascar 2003... imagine that LOL. Do you know if it works with the PC version or should I wait ? Thx bud...

Sad to say that it doesn't feel all that Great on the xbox with the fanatec wheel. I dont know if its the fanatec wheel firmware or the Game just is lacking... Looks Great feels like it could be really good but the CSR-E wheel is lazy and Non responsive on that game... Im waiting for the new final firmware hopefully all will be well.

now the PC download is available here in Canada, must work with the T500 RS ?

What ? Where ? Atari say when you order the PC digital version that is push back to august 31. I read that on the SMS forum (aka SLS for Darin)

@Racemaniak... Here's the print screen of their site !... hope it's not false advertising LOL

Yes it is !

After you buy the game on atari.com, you receive a email with download instructions, and when you go to the link it said "Anticipated Released Date: August 31, 2012".

@Racemaniak... we'll if so I called that a rip off !... if the game is not ready leave it with the mention pre-order an that's it !...For me, this has to be the worst, most disorganised release of a game I've ever seen !...

Is this a Fanatec game?

Sorry, could not resist ;-)

This is an ironic comment. I got this game yesterday on my PS3 and the force feedback is excellent with my Fanatec CSR Elite wheel, but I could not get the game to work correctly with my other wheel, a Thrustmaster T500RS. LOL!!!! :D

Got confirmation from Atari that the Thrustmaster T500 RS is comptible with TD:Ferrari Racing Legends on the PC... :cool:

May be true. But it appear only with combined pedals activated. Don´t make much difference in this game. Or has anybody huge success with their trailbraking :)

Greetings!

I have a very weird experience with this game on my PS3. I'm trying to play it with Logitech G27 but I can't. The steering is working but the pedals are absolutely dead. There are no settings in the options menu. When I plug the wheel I see a Dualshock controller in the controller options. Any ideas? The wheel is working absolutely fine in other games. Is this game compatible with Logitech G27 on PS3?