Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VSS: Archive

2,624 posts in this topic

Maybe a league that I can have more success in :)

TPS Championship #1 here I come ;)

Wait till you drive the cars Butchie :)

It won't steEEEEeeerrr! (say it in Butchie's voice and it aaaall makes sense).

That is the expected criticism of this game - the cars weigh quite a lot and have a tendency on the default setup to understeer, but that can be dialled out :)

09/06/2012

• [*:1g5ikyut]Should MultiBC be able to broadcast the WSS with their overlay system (and we're pretty sure they will), your commentators for all 6 rounds will be myself and Liam Jenkins. Liam has a commentating CV to die for, both online and in real life. We hope to provide the best possible coverage for the viewers!

Grrr shame its on friday's, just before FSR weekend :(

Jack Keithley

Not every time :) do you need to be there friday nights?

Oh yes.

If it was only 1 or 2 rounds clashing then yes, but there's 4 which only leaves 2 free races so there's not much point signing up sadly.

I understand the reasoning switching the day and time, but it's not good for everyone unfortunately.

Well, I just spent a VERY enjoyable 30 minutes piloting a chevy around Jacaparagua, even having a 5 lap race against 100% AI. I then squeezed in a couple of laps at Brasilia, before the 30 minute demo expired.

These things are a pile of fun, and yes it is very RFactor, so adapting to setting up the cars and controls will be a piece of cake.

I'll be buying it, but not sure I can squeeze in another series right now. With my other commitments (at ORA) and running in VV8S12..thinking on it :D