Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre E3 Interview with Codemasters

8 posts in this topic

I'd like to know if they are doing anything with the SDK Fanatec released.

I'd also like to know how the somewhat scatter-shot race results so far this season are playing into their balancing the manufacturers against each other.

YES Darin. Triple Screen support for xbox and ps3 titles for all future iterations of Dirt, F1 and Grid. It's about time we got more than Forza. Please ask them to do this. I know we're a small market segment on console but think about how the annual F1 franchise will get stale and how triple screen support will interest fans of the sport on console. A second and third xbox is relatively inexpensive and lcd tvs are getting cheaper. As you know triple screen is the way to go.

YES Darin. Triple Screen support for xbox and ps3 titles for all future iterations of Dirt, F1 and Grid. It's about time we got more than Forza. Please ask them to do this. I know we're a small market segment on console but think about how the annual F1 franchise will get stale and how triple screen support will interest fans of the sport on console. A second and third xbox is relatively inexpensive and lcd tvs are getting cheaper. As you know triple screen is the way to go.

I think triple screens will be more viable for consoles next generation if MS and Sony handle it right. Since they're apparently going to allow you to download any game, you should be able to buy one license for the game and download it to 3 consoles, as long as each one has the same account on it. If they can verify the ownership of downloads, they shouldn't make you purchase extra copies for triple screens.