Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G 27 wheel

9 posts in this topic

If you're using the US Amazon, the G27 was $214.99 a couple of weeks ago. Newegg had it for that price and Amazon matched it. It has been as low as around $208, I think.

$226 is not bad, but it may get lower if you wait a bit.

@SirDrexl ~Yep! $208.99 is what I paid for my "G27" a few months ago @ Amazon.com,also got free shipping :D [Prime Member] Right now I believe they are going for about $230.00,which is still an awesome price,[also the "DFGT" is selling for under $100.00],GR8 Deals! especially when you consider that @ Logitech's web site the "G27" is $299.99 & "DFGT" is going for "$149.99,of course when you buy directly from Logitech you really can not beat their customer service,if you buy a Logitech product from somewhere other then Logitech themselves,and there is some sort of problem, you have to deal with the customer service of the place you bought it from,and that can be one hell of a fiasco,but in my experience with Amazon.com,I can tell you first hand they are top notch when it comes to customer service/satisfaction,even so~if you want the BEST hassle free warranty Protection service,you may have to bite the bullet a bit & spend the Extra $$$ to buy directly from "Logitech",because if there is any problems whatsoever while your wheel is still under Warranty,they will replace it no questions asked!

But I have bought a LOT of Logitech Gear and have yet to have any problems [knocks on wood]

Cheers & GR8 Racing everybody :D

Can someone tell me the price for the G 27 wheel i saw it on amazon for $226.00. Is that a good price?

Thats a great price, I just bought mine for $249.99 from Memory Express instore (Canada). Bought it to replace my Fanatec Turbo S.