Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech Driving Force GT

1 post in this topic

I have a Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel for sale for $50. I have used this wheel for online sim racing competition for over 2 years. The only issue with it is that the gas pedal doesn't get full reception to the game you're playing. It flickers between 3/4 full and 100% full. I was originally going to sell this for $75, but since I'm trying to sell it with the pedal situation, I brought it down to $50. Other than that, the wheel is in beautiful shape. The main power chord has been spliced back together after one of my old puppies chewed through it, but it works perfectly fine. If anyone is interested in it, but would like the pedals to be fixed, I can try and take them apart and see what I can do. I wanted to post to see if there was any interest in it to see if someone wouldn't mind fixing it themselves. The wheel can work with PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, or on a computer. It is normally sold for $150 on the Logitech website, so you save $100 this way. I am in North Syracuse, New York.