Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,326 posts in this topic

Nuno,

The minidump is typical of being missing an expansion pack. You may need RaceOn.

2nd, you should care about Ryan's opinion, it's his league and his decision. Having game sync issues shouldn't prevent you from posting absence in the forum.

so ??? you think that its important to me you ban me or something ?? and seryously you guys use cheats on ur campionships and let them run because they won your race and they still run :) seryously man if you are like this personally you are one serious ass

:o say what!? :mrgreen:

Well one instance has stayed with me for years now. RD club race at Long Beach, running down the main straight in my old Alfa and out braking you and passing round the outside, only to run over a curb. This was I would say in my first year of sim racing, before ATCC S3 even.

I remember being able to go door to door with you and the connection being fine, despite a giant ocean being between us, with us both connecting to a European server. I just think the game doesn't like American servers.

Also can never remember any past RD races where Rhys and I had trouble running close together due to our connections or server weirding things up.

After days of struggling to go faster than race trim on a qualifying run, I have finally worked out a qualifying strategy for Laguna Seca that works: Go flat-out on the outlap and sing REM's "Losing My Religion" to myself all the way around the hotlap.

8-)

After days of struggling to go faster than race trim on a qualifying run, I have finally worked out a qualifying strategy for Laguna Seca that works: Go flat-out on the outlap and sing REM's "Losing My Religion" to myself all the way around the hotlap.

8-)

Now it's starting to look and sound like something ;)

Here it's punkmusic that almost drowns the engine and tire sounds 8-)