TPS: Feedback & Discussion
4 4

1012 posts in this topic

It's all gone a bit quiet here recently, so I just wanted to ask............

Whats next? We haven't had a V8 series for 2 years now, I'm hoping there will be something soon! :) OR is there another winter series/change of sim in the works??

From TPS facebook:

We know a lot of our fans and drivers have been wondering when we are going to run our next championship.

Currently, our stance is that we are holding off hosting any new season at this moment. We enjoyed our foray into RaceRoom this autumn gone, and feel that running anything using Stock Car Extreme, our other realistic available avenue, would be taking a step back. TPS has always been about moving forwards.

We do have something very exciting planned for RaceRoom in the near future. This may, or may not, come to fruition, but it is likely that, if it does happen, this will be our next championship.

As soon as we have more concrete news, you guys will be the first to know! Thanks to all of our fans too!

On 9/17/2017 at 0:25 AM, Andy Bonar said:

Whatever happened to TPS?

Think Ryan migrated over to purely running R3E series and left this by the wayside. Shame really, as I haven't found a decently organized, easy to enter league 'establishment' since. Really need another V8 league in automobilista, getting withdrawal symptoms!