TPS: Feedback & Discussion
4 4

1012 posts in this topic

I posted this on Facebook, but I'll put it here too. (facebook.com/TouringProSeries btw)

A quick note for all regarding the status and usage of future sims in our leagues:

• [*:3kzjh9kp]Virtual V8 Supercars is currently running and will use rFactor until the end of the 2012 season with options being evaluated for future years.
    [*:3kzjh9kp]American GT Championship is starting it's second season this summer and will use rFactor 2.
    [*:3kzjh9kp]World Supertech Series is also starting it's second season this summer and will use Game Stock Car.
    [*:3kzjh9kp]World Touring Masters will return for it's fourth season this autumn and will use rFactor for a final time.
    [*:3kzjh9kp]Both American Touring Car Championship and Clio Euro Series will return later in 2012 and use rFactor 2.

Hopefully that is nice and clear for all :).

To anyone who runs or manages a TPS team, it would be nice if you could add me on skype at AeroDaNamic. That's mostly where I get quotes from team bosses, as I'm usually on there at some point each night.

If you have any magazine related questions, that's usually a good place to find me, too!