Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting my CSW on Tuesday, anybody interested in my stuff?

46 posts in this topic

Hey sorry guys been working some ridiculous 14 hour days because we have two losers here who keep calling in sick. So needless to say these almost double shifts are leaving me a bit tired. I'll update in a couple days I have a lot of great stuff for sale and I'll take some pics for this thread.

The modified G27 pedals have a perfect pedal and pedal extensions, they're great.

How much for the G27 pedals with Perfect Pedal mod and extentions? Also do you have the adjustment kit for the Perfect Pedal mod?

Sorry guys been working some crazy hours, I promise I'll have some pics on the weekend. Here are the prices

CSR E with Clubsport pedals: $525 plus shipping

CSR E on its own: $425 plus shipping

Turbo S wheel on its own, no shifters: $200

Please PM me so it sends me an email. I'm not checking this regularly because of work.

thanks

Hey Scuba, look back one page I called dibs on the wheel. Cash ready and email provided to the seller. Have not had a reply. I have been ready to buy the elite since the 1st..

Hey Scuba, look back one page. I called dibs on the wheel. Cash ready and email provided to the seller. Have not had a reply. I have been ready to buy the elite since the 1st..

I have provided my email address and info and heard nothing and it has been more than I week I think.. I found another today and purchased it so I am no longer interested. Local to boot !

Guys, I'm just going to keep the stuff in my closet. Its too much of a hassle getting messages and offers for 20 cents, 25 dollars and other ridiculous nonsense. I didn't need to sell them really so I'll just keep them as backup for some day. :)

thanks

I emailed & posted that I was interested in G27 with pedal extentions & Perfect Pedal and asked what price your asking. You never returned email or posted response... BAD SELLER IMO. If you don't intend on selling then why post?