Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting my CSW on Tuesday, anybody interested in my stuff?

46 posts in this topic

CSR E with maybe ten hours on it, still have box, rim is in brand new condition.

Clubsport pedals, in box, used and functioning.

Porsche Turbo S, in box. No shifters or chopsticks. In near mint condition.

Set of modified G27 pedals with perfect pedal, pedal extensions and custom 80/20 mount which allows you to space the pedals any way you want.

3 white Xbox 360s I was using for triple screen Forza. 2 of them have bad DVD drives that need to be replaced, other than that they're gold. :D

Make an offer on anything you like and we will haggle from there. :)

Don't really need to sell but since room is getting short, would like to make space for more toys.

The Xboxs are working, technically. Meaning you can log in and you can play games from Xbox Live, watch netflix, etc. But on two of them the DVD tray mechanism doesn't work. Its a common failure on these series Xbox. If you have another DVD drive you can swap it out. Xbox scene has tutorials. Other than that the Xboxs are fully operational and are not hacked consoles like the majority of the D bags online are selling.

I'm in Connecticut.

in order to play 3 screens Forza, a disc of the game must be inside each one of the three, so this can be a problem. Swapping the drives on Xbox is not straight forward since each DVD drive is matched using a key to the same motherboard it is installed on, so if you replace even to an exact similar drive it will not work, unless you can change the string and remove it from the old to the new (well I am not very technical, my wife can second that...). I have slim Xbox, need 2 more of whatever type (but with HDMI), and would be willing to buy all three (the third for parts or whatever) but the issue with the disc.....I know they work great otherwise since I read many of your posts here (very interesting I must add...) and trust what you say.

E

I know...I do not want to change the topic of this post, but I agree with you that this is too expensive, and they should allow for an easy swap with any certified DVD drive. As it is now, it just make no sense to fix it at Microsoft. Any chance you're selling your Slims? :))

FYI for $525 I'm including a set of clubsport pedals.

And I have to say upfront the wheel has a belt squeak after two revolutions to the right. Doesn't affect the wheel but I don't know why it has that squeak only under hard right turns and two revolutions. Being honest don't want anybody to be surprised. I have not adjusted any belts so probably to tight from factory. Again wheel and rim in new condition. :)

Thanks

Willing to sell the wheel with no pedals ? Not really interested in the clubsports. Just purchased CSR elite pedals but cancelled the order for the wheel. Unless they try to hit me with a restocking fee. The order was still listen as pending so I hope not.

Ok. Can you tell me a bit more about this belt squeak ? It it constant or occasional ? Also, it the warranty transferable when you sell a Fanatec wheel ? I just canceled my order on Friday so I dont know what Fanatec will do about refunding my money. I pray they dont try so restocking fee crap since nothing had shipped and the order is still listed as pending. I would have been fine with a CSR but it seems that the one feature I wanted it for (ACL) for Forza has to use the 737 firmware which makes the center spring act stupid and messes with FF.

What firmware are you running and do you think it would be a big deal to fix this squeak ? Small noises like that annoy me very badly. I am drooling about having an elite though.... WANT !

Mayaman, I am interested in purchasing the CS pedals( been on the lookout for the V2 CS pedals to be released but dont look like its anytime soon). I have been visiting this site for a year or two, but just registered to the forum, so I am not sure if I can recieve a PM. If they are still available, and you have time could you email me the price and how you would like to handle payment and shipping?

I live in Delaware, and my E-mail is [email protected]. Thank You

What would you be willing to let the Clubsport pedals go for on their own? I was going to buy a used G25 for $160 on CL but would rather just get a better set of pedals since that's all I need anyways.

Set of modified G27 pedals with perfect pedal, pedal extensions and custom 80/20 mount which allows you to space the pedals any way you want.

What kind of ballpark figure are we talking here? I am interested but have no idea what these are worth and do not want to insult you with a low-ball offer.

What kind of ballpark figure are we talking here? I am interested but have no idea what these are worth and do not want to insult you with a low-ball offer.