Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interfaceone board

14 posts in this topic

would you send to australia?

how much shipped to Guildford, NSW 2161 australia

Josh, I would love to but I prefer to keep things simple.

Wow!!! Just purchased from Dave, where were you guys yesterday? Oh well, just $15 extra $$$$! Can't wait!!!!

You're going to love it. When the card arrived I plugged it in and it worked flawlessly. I didn't even need to calibrate it. I was really concerned about response time and it's instantaneous.

Dave is incredible to deal with. I can't believe how fast the cards arrived. He doesn't mess around. He shipped them the same day I paid for them. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

I sent him a PM with Dave's contact information.

Thanks guys. I truly appreciate the info. Sounds like just the thing i've been dreaming up in my head. Does anyone happen to know if it would allow a TSW speed shifter or a DSD sequential to be connected?

Thanks guys. I truly appreciate the info. Sounds like just the thing i've been dreaming up in my head. Does anyone happen to know if it would allow a TSW speed shifter or a DSD sequential to be connected?

You would have to contact Dave to ask him that. On the PDF file he sent me it says it specifically works with SST Lightning, Frex H+ and TH8RS. That might be because they are the shifters Dave has. That TSW shifter looks great. Now I want one. :D

I have a never used interfaceone board. I purchased 3 but one of my friends flaked out on me. I have been sitting on it for a month or so wondering if I should keep it as a spare but now I am ready to part with it.

This board gives you ability to other USB shifters with a Fanatec wheel. Currently I am using one with a Thrustmaster TH8 RS shifter on my CSR Elite wheel and it works flawlessly since I hooked it up. $105 shipped to anywhere in the Continental United States.

BoodyBandit,

I was wondering if you sold your extra interfaceone board yet.

I’m using a Fanatec Elite wheel and pedals along with the TH8 RS shifter and tried a while back to contact Dave through a PM at the Fanatec site but still haven’t gotten a response; I suspect he’s swamped with orders.

Please let me know if it’s still available for purchase.

BoodyBandit,

I was wondering if you sold your extra interfaceone board yet.

I’m using a Fanatec Elite wheel and pedals along with the TH8 RS shifter and tried a while back to contact Dave through a PM at the Fanatec site but still haven’t gotten a response; I suspect he’s swamped with orders.

Please let me know if it’s still available for purchase.

Yes, I still have it.

I will send you a PM.

Yes, I still have it.

I will send you a PM.

Thanks, I received you’re PM but because I just registered here I can’t reply -

“We are sorry, but you are not authorized to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.”

I have a PayPal account and I live in upstate NY, can you send me your email address in another PM?