Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Test Drive Unlimited...

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys Head over to tdu-central.com if your after mods for this game this is the place, they are PC only of course (I,m not jealous i swear :cry:) but there are tons to choose from. Havn't tried any myself but they look like quality stuff and their community seem happy with whats being released. Kinda makes up for a lack of TDU 2 which is well due by now, they really do need to expand on what is such a good MMOR Idea. Get you finger out eden. Check da Link-----------> http://forum.tdu-central.com/index.php Peace out 'n' happy Christmas Racing

Heres A little taster

post-1917-135485900216_thumb.jpgpost-1917-135485900221_thumb.jpgpost-1917-135485900226_thumb.jpgpost-1917-135485900228_thumb.jpgpost-1917-13548590023_thumb.jpg

Do people play TDU online ?

Hey guys Head over to tdu-central.com if your after mods for this game this is the place, they are PC only of course (I,m not jealous i swear :cry:) but there are tons to choose from. Havn't tried any myself but they look like quality stuff and their community seem happy with whats being released. Kinda makes up for a lack of TDU 2 which is well due by now, they really do need to expand on what is such a good MMOR Idea. Get you finger out eden. Check da Link-----------> http://forum.tdu-central.com/index.php Peace out 'n' happy Christmas Racing

Heres A little taster

[attachment=4]reventon.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]reventon2.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 with Supercharger.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]Bentley Continental GT.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Bentley Continental GT interior.jpg[/attachment]

Yes people still play TDU online, after taking a 2 year hiatus from the game I was shocked at how many people I saw cruising on the island just this month. TDU online is very populated for PC, Xbox 360 has a good population as well. Its not uncommon to be cruising along and run into a drifting club tearing it up on a winding road, the game is very popular among drifters.

This is gonna sound pretty geeky, but I am actually scouting great roads using the game in anticipation of renting a Vette or Viper on my next vacation and hitting those roads on my next vacation... safely of course.

This is gonna sound pretty geeky, but I am actually scouting great roads using the game in anticipation of renting a Vette or Viper on my next vacation and hitting those roads on my next vacation... safely of course.

I say Get the Viper and be the fastest, meanest geek on the streets!!! :mrgreen:

I also seen some Pics of a work in progress Test Drive: The High Life.... Looks cool, Gas station fill ups an all

I had this game on the Xbox360 loved it but hated the controls & i didn''t have a wheel yet back then. Now i'm trying to figure out where i can get my hands on a copy, i've tried my local stores, calling shops in one day while some gae me hope i returned a call simply to hear that they sold the only copy they had in the morning for 9.99€. Made me sad, oh well i'll just have to wait for Eden games to release Test Drive Unlimited 2 any time soon, hopefully?

I had this game on the Xbox360 loved it but hated the controls & i didn''t have a wheel yet back then. Now i'm trying to figure out where i can get my hands on a copy, i've tried my local stores, calling shops in one day while some gae me hope i returned a call simply to hear that they sold the only copy they had in the morning for 9.99€. Made me sad, oh well i'll just have to wait for Eden games to release Test Drive Unlimited 2 any time soon, hopefully?

Good news...It's not far away now.... here's some info in another post