Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: g27,g25,dfgt or anything similar for under $150

8 posts in this topic

dfgt on amazon $99

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-PlayStation-Driving-Force-Racing-3/dp/B0015HYPOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337018847&sr=8-1

i really like mine and as everybody will say the pedals are crap but they work. This is my first set as well and i will probably upgrade the pedals later. But for a starter set they work great.

For a g25/g27 for that price you are gonna have to get something used. try craigslist in your area or ebay.

I have a G27 system that i'll let go for $200 (buyer pays shipping). It's in "like new" condition (It was used no more than 3 x's). I also have a couple of Fanatec wheels that I should let go of.

@ROckstarDriver~I pretty much agree with "neverender158" & Have nothing but GR8 things to say about the "Logitech DFGT",Fantastic wheel for the price!$99 bucks and you are set man,the pedals are somewhat cheesy..but they work just fine,However~you may want to consider biting the bullet a bit,and save up a few more bucks for a "G27",[[email protected] Amazon.com] Don't get me wrong,like I said the "DFGT" is really a sweet wheel for the $$$,& I have had mine for 2 years with no problems at all and I LOVE it!but I recently moved up to a "G27"[About 3 months ago]and can tell you from experience,the "G27" is not just a step up from the "DFGT"..It's in a totally different league,

the pedals alone are worth the extra bucks,the stock "G27" pedals are Excellent,and there are a ton of mods out there also.

as Much as I love the "DFGT",if I had to do it all over again,I would just go for the "G27" right off the bat man,but if $150 bucks is the Absolute Max,then get the "DFGT" 4Sure :D

cheers and gr8 racing.

If I could do it all over again I would get at least the g27 to start with. I didn't know how amazing sim racing was until I got my dfgt for christmas. I also think if you can wait and save $200 you can get a g27 for that. I have seen them on sale at Fry's and on amazon for that price new.

i had an DFGT (that broke a month ago) and now i have a g27.

DFGT in my opinion is simply the best option in that price range (around 100 euros).

g27 is better thats true... but its more than double the price in most stores. Around 350 at logitech site, but you can get a new one at around 200 ish.. euros (at least in my country).

If you have the money to spend then go g27, if not the DFGT its also a good wheel with good Force feedback. To be honest i prefer the wheel of the DFGT because it has way much more buttons and it doesnt "hurt" my hands in long races. I also prefer the padles on the DFGT because sometimes the paddles on the g27 get in the way. (thats my opnion and i know most of the people prefer the paddles on the g27). Dont get me wrong, i'm not saying that DFGT is better but if you get one thats a good affordable choice.

built quality: DFGT may be all plastic but that thing is built to last. mine must have fell dozens of times off my table. 1 meter or so drop and it never broke, (well it did broke one time, but due to EXTREME abuse and it was not the plastic, it was eletric).

G27 seems a sturdy wheel, the H-Shifter seems a litle flimsy, i'm afraid sometimes to give it a litle abuse.

G27 does give you the "immersion" with the clutch and the H-Shifter.