iRacing Promo Codes
7 7

77 posts in this topic

Just go to the GTPlanet thread that is linked in Darin's post, someone updated that a few months back.  The pr-nurburgringexpo code still works for new members, its 3 months free.  Or right now new members can get 1yr for $49 (which is half off) which is a good deal.

Just go to the GTPlanet thread that is linked in Darin's post, someone updated that a few months back.  The pr-nurburgringexpo code still works for new members, its 3 months free.  Or right now new members can get 1yr for $49 (which is half off) which is a good deal.

I was also looking at the 2 years for 1/2 off ($89), but I wasn't sure how often that deal was offered and I don't yet have my racing wheel so it would be 'time going to waste' until I can get it ordered and in.  Something that could take up to a month or more.

Currently its all half-off for New Memebers on http://www.iracing.com/membership/and the code that comes up for the 2yr deal when you click the button is PRHOLIDAYHALFOFF24.  So seems like they've been keeping the deal on for a while.   If they change it on their site by the time you want to sign up, then just try to the promo code and see if it still works.   

They usually run half-off deals twice a year.  Late June or early July.  And then again on Black Friday.   Both times for New and Existing members.  So remember those dates because once you are a member you only get 2 opportunities for discounted renewal promos.

Any codes that are good for membership renewal?

I stopped my subs about a year ago when i bought a PS4 and sold my G25. Have now bought a new T300 and ready to get back. I got renewal emails from iRacing in November and January, but both codes have now expired now that i am ready to renew.

Anyone able to help?

half price on renewals right now...$49 for a year...current members only.   so if you do the three month...you can then snap this up...it will start when your 3 month is up.

I've been waiting for this, mine expires in August.

half price on renewals right now...$49 for a year...current members only.   so if you do the three month...you can then snap this up...it will start when your 3 month is up.

how often do they do half priced renewals?

its always seemed pretty random when these pop up...I just tacked it on the end of my 2 years for price of 1 deal I got last july.... :)    I don't race iracing often but seeing as I went crazy in the first month and purchased all the cars and tracks I like to have access to it as cheaply as possible...I suggest you grab these deals when you can..  the next deal could be for new members only...they mix it up a little.

The Renewal code is: PR-EARLYRENEWAL2015

I am still doubting and wishing to find a 3 month renewal for $5 again....

There's a new promo code for new accounts, including new Audi 90GTO for free.
3 month subscription for new members only.
It's only for next 72 hours.
Promo code: PR-AUDI90

Edited by zaq12

40% Off 3 Month Renewal for Lapsed Accounts so 3 Months for $19 (About $25 Canadian According to Google). Code is PR3MONTHSFOR19LAPSED Offer Expires November 18th

Good Timing as I Was Thinking of Getting 1 Month this Week than Wait for Black Friday to possibly get a Year.