iRacing Promo Codes
7 7

77 posts in this topic

I'm looking for some promo codes as well.   I got burned by the $5 trial promo to try iracing, which I did but that now excludes me from buying 1 year for half price..........no longer a "new" member!   Called them, emailed them sorry nothing they can do!   So I have been paying full tilt for the past 3 months waiting for a promo for current members!

Great way to welcome new members, here try it out for $5, then exclude yourself from our current offers!  

Thanks in advance!

2 years ago, they had a 1/2 price promo in July, hopefully they have the same this year. (at first it was for new members only, shortly after, they had the same for existing members)

If you didn't buy any extra content and they have a 1/2 price for a year, just start a new account to get the deal.

iRacing does that a lot, have great deals for NEW memberships but not very often for existing members. :(

2 years ago, my GF bought me a 2 year membership on a 1/2 price deal for new members (it expires next month), so I got a new account with a different name, shortly after (a few days) they offered the same deal for existing members.

So I'll wait and see if they do the same this year, if not, bye bye iRacing for me.

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

It was YOUR DECISION to try a 5$ deal. How can You blame iRacing for that? And why do You think You are more special than rest of us (iRacing members), that iRacing has to offer You personal deal?

p.s. You can stop Your subscribtion and renew it, when there is a deal that You are waiting for. All Your bought content will be still there at Your account.

p.p.s. iRacing has a lot of deals and bonuses for existing members, e.g. I bought both Dallaras for 6$. I bought old one for recent Road Warriors race for 9$ (25% discount), then I got 6$ refund, when new Dallara came out. Then I bought new Dallara for 9$ and got 6$ refund because of Indy500 problems.

Hey gt99,

You missed the point. I wasnt looking for a "personal" deal and I dont think I am more special than current members. The point was they had a current deal for 1 year at half price. Then they threw out a deal to try it for $5 so rather than spend $50 to try it and possibly not like it I spent $5. I'm in sales and I regularily give away products for customers to try at no cost and then sell them the real product if they liked the free one. Just seemed kind of backhanded to say here try it for $5, knowing that it excludes me from the 1/2 price deal.

I should have read the fine print, its my fault! Just looking for some relief......thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

2 years for the price of 1 is up on the iRacing home page

Thanks Rich, I had been waiting for this to revive my old account. Now good for another 2 years. lol :)

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

PS: I took a screenshot of my buddy list under my Jack Shannon account and will be sending friend requests under my old account to you all.

The reason for reviving my old account is I have 2 bits of extra content (Mustang and Road America) so it's kind of like a freebie. lol

Is this a once a year offer, or are they likely to do it again at some point?
Im sure people had said this offer was usually done around thanks giving or something, Oct/Nov ish

Im only 2mo into this sub, so i guess i could half price a shorter sub but im more inclined to go with 1yr but seems daft to do it just shy of 2mo into my current sub.

What i really need is the discount credits.

The way I read the email, the deal is ONLY on a two year renewal membership, not each kind of renewal membership. Nothing for the one year or monthlies. 

The Black Friday offering was 1/2 off ALL renewal memberships.

I am happy I got the 1/2 off in November, but it is unfortunate for those that didn't and have been waiting for the Summer Sale. The Summer Sale still saves you $80 though.

The way I read the email, the deal is ONLY on a two year renewal membership, not each kind of renewal membership. Nothing for the one year or monthlies. 

The Black Friday offering was 1/2 off ALL renewal memberships.

I am happy I got the 1/2 off in November, but it is unfortunate for those that didn't and have been waiting for the Summer Sale. The Summer Sale still saves you $80 though.

I was a 3-month at a time subscriber, but it let me have the 2 year for 1 deal. I can see how you read that, but its apparently not true. As long as your account is currently active (your sub has not run out) then you are able to get the deal.

That was a post from July and that promo has been over for literally months.

Regardless, what you stated was exactly what I said. You get the deal if you were a member. You were a member.... you got the deal. How is that any different from what I posted and you quoted saying I was wrong?