Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iRacing Promo Codes

77 posts in this topic

One of our members BK_NC posted a link to this very useful thread. It's a variety of promotional codes for iRacing.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=131900

Here's the current list free 3 months basic membership + Mosport, Mid-Ohio, and Infineon : Register herehttps://cadillaccupracing.com/registration they will send you a 3 month promo code. then activate your iRacingmembership here http://www.iracing.com/cadillac/

Regular retail price :$74,85

3 months basic membership for 12 $US : PR-2FREE or PR-GA12
Regular retail price: $30
Discount: $18 (60 %)

12 months basic membership for $49: PRLEAGUE12
Regular retail price: $99
Discount: $50 (50 %)

3 months basic membership with Nationwide, K&N cars for $12 : PR-PASTRANA
Regular retail price: $41,95
Discount: $29,95 (71 %)

3 months basic membership with the NASCAR Cup Car, Daytona and Talladega for $35 : PR-CarbCup3
Regular retail price: $71,85
Discount: $36,85 (50 %)

1 year basic membership with the NASCAR Cup Car, Daytona and Talladega for $75 : PR-CarbCup12
Regular retail price: $140,85
Discount: $65,85 (45 %)

3 months basic membership with the Williams FW31, Silverstone, and Zandvoort. for $35 : PR-GPWire
Regular retail price: $71,85
Discount: $36,85 (50 %)

One year basic membership with the Williams FW31, Silverstone, and Zandvoort. - $75 :PR-GP
Regular retail price: $140,85
Discount: $65,85 (45 %)

1 month basic membership + Zandvoort for 5 $US : PR-Zandvoort 
Regular retail price: $26.95
Discount: $21.95 (82 %)

3 months basic membership + Dallara Indycar for 24 $ US : PR-Indy
Regular retail price: $41.95
Discount: $17.95 (43 %) 

1 year basic membership for 74 $US : PR-25OFF1
Regular retail price: $99
Discount: $25 (25 %)

2 years basic membership for 159 $US : PR-VRacing-24
Regular retail price: $179
Discount: $20 (11 %)

Based on your iRating, Im not surprised it's a wreckfest. You're irating is right around 1000 which puts you in splits with mostly rookies. You need to finish in the upper half of your splits to work on getting your iRating up. That will put you in splits with better racers. Also the racing in cars above the Mazda and Legends are cleaner as well. If you don't progress, you'll be racing in the feeder series and deal with all the noobs forever.

Hey Darin,

Thanks for posting the promotional codes.

I've really enjoyed iRacing since joining it. I plan to run the skippy and the nascar trucks next season and busy busy busy practicing.

I've also just discovered ispeed, which is absolutely fantastic for improving my lap times on new tracks.

Keep up the great work.

One of the things that irks me about iRacing is all the promotions are for NEW members.

I gave up iRacing a few months ago, if I could get that year for $49 promo, I might be interested but alas, I'm not a new member, I'd be considered a returning member thus no deals for me thus no iRacing for me.

Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

I've got a free 3-month promo code if anyone cares.

Just PM me for the code :)

Hi there billy_cf, is the code still up for grabs? Im taking the next step in to racing sims and i am waiting for my cockpit to arrive on the 19th of October before i can set it all up ( very excited ).

I have not played iRacing before and would love to try it out before i commit to it, so a free code would be fantastic and a great start for me in the sim racing world.

P.S. Sorry i could not find a option to PM you.

Cheers Nikko

I want to do that cadilac 3 month (link still works) but i don't want to deal with their spam. How bad are their attempts to sell me a car?

I think I have gotten one every other week. They do have an unsubscribe button at the bottom of the emails though.

Cadillac promo is still good I think, they sent the code. I'm just not sure if thats the way I should go or not. Caddy promo or One year half price? Help

From everything I've read and watched, I'm pretty sure iRacing will be what I'm looking for so I'm not to concerned about spending the money for a year. Just not sure what is really the best value

My opinion, as I am a new subscriber and used the Caddy promo.......get the 1/2 off. I lucked out and was able to get the 1/2 off during black friday. I was hooked the first few laps. The Caddy promo used to be better than it is now. I am not sure the next time a 1/2 off comes around for current members. I also sent you a PM :)