Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Car Combo For Next Special Event ?

Which Car Combo For Next Special Event ?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which Car Combo For Next Special Event ?

• Riley Daytona / Cadillac
    • Riley Daytona / Ford GT
    • HPD Acura LMP / Cadillac
    • HPD Acura LMP / Radical
    • Corvette / Cadillac
    • Cadillac vs Ford GT

9 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Trying to gauge what would be the best combo to go with for our next special event. We're going to do a 2 + hour iron man style road race with multi class racing. Please pick the combo that you think we'll suit the event best.

This will be an iRacing Hosted Tournament

We're going to do a separate poll for the tracks too.

Thanks for helping and hope to see you in the event !

If you can pull it off, it would be so cool to do this multi-class race with the HPD and Corvette, Ford GT, or Cadillac in 3 weeks at Laguna Seca to coincide with the ALMS race that weekend.

Ford Falcon Supercar and the Caddy would be a good combo to think about. They both close on pace with the Caddy a bit quicker over all i think, might be one to think about when Orin park or Bathurst come out.

I went with the Riley/Cad combo, even though I don't have a clue how they will match up.

I ran the DP with them in the 120 of thunder that I won (got a die cast and isr bumperstickers) iRacing switched the grid having them start in front wasn't good for many. They are much like running with the mustangs with a slower rate of closure. The ruf is closer to them still. 

I picked the cad / vette thinking that could be very interesting. I haven't driven either in awhile so when this gets announced I'll need to get my groove on :)

Are we reusing the same poll from 2yrs ago for the next special event since there wasn't a March on Michigan 2014 or is this just a necropost?

There was a thread about the MoM 2014 and I made a suggestion there about what kind of special event I'd like to see replace it.

http://isrtv.com/forums/topic/12480-2014-march-on-michigan/#entry123453