Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECCI Trackstar 6000 GTS W/ PMB II, 3 pedals, USB HD Ultra

5 posts in this topic

System is literally like new without a scratch on it. Steering wheel is optioned with the red cover with white striping and lettering. The wheel is the standard 350mm Talladega wheel (white/black) with paddles and two buttons. I was not a fan on the red pedal base, (I was afraid it would scuff and show wear) so I went with the black pedal base. Pedals have the PMB II brake option and the optional clutch pedal. I have extra springs to change pedal feel depending on drivers preferences. I also have the optional stand alone USB connections with all three spare pots to convert the pedals to a stand alone unit. Other accessories include the hard mount system, and the standard desk clamp. When purchased new this system and included accessories cost over $1800.00 + shipping.

I have used this setup with great success in iRacing (road & oval), race 07 and upgrades, and Dirt3. Very precise feel and amazing accuracy. Reason for selling is because I am going to sell my sim set up and purchasing a vehicle to compete in SCCA events and track days mostly at mid-ohio. Looking to get $800.00 and we can split shipping (if in the lower 48). This equipment is commercial grade and is very heavy, shipping will be around $100 at least.

2012-04-04162020.jpg

2012-04-04162055.jpg

2012-04-04162135.jpg

Don't mind the kids pictures, I stole their playroom! lol

2012-02-17053352-1.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality, I can take pictures upon request and email them to you.