Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2011 on PC activation code

4 posts in this topic

I just bought F1 2011 for the PC and Installed everything like it said. I entered the activation code when I first loaded everything and it works fine. When I was told to save it to my Live account, I says my activation is registered to another account. :x How can that be when I just got it? Can someone help me with this? My account works just fine on my xbox. This is my first PC game using the live account.

Thanks guys!

Michael

http://www.michaeljohnsonracing.com

You're a great inspiration for all of us racers to keep the dream going, regardless of our circumstances!!! Go Racer 54, I'll be keeping an eye out for you!!!

P.S. If you ever come to San Francisco look me up on the Cable Cars, you and your family ride free!!!

Francis Givens

Hi Michael,

Well for me what happened was I had 2 accounts on Live so I entered the activation code and tried to login with my second Live account and it wouldn't work. Could that be the problem?

Are you talking about disc code or the vip code? Because a friend of mine brough a brand new f1 2011 for ps3, and the vip code didn't work, as it turned out... eb games displays the case on the shelf but takes out the CD, and the vip code is still in the shelf and people was able to take picture of it and use it/sell it.

In either case, if you were to contact codemasters hopefully they will understand :D

Also, welcome to simracing:) If you ever wanna go console (for a more reliable system) you should definitly get ps3 and grab yourself a copy of gt5 xl edition! Added on facebook btw :)