Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rFactor 2 question

4 posts in this topic

Guys, and Ladies,

I purchased a license for rFactor2 Beta testing over a month ago now and for the life of me, I can't get the thing going. Upon purchasing there was a choice of paying 40+ dollars or 84 dollars so I said "what the hell" based on the succes of the original and what was advertised to come, I paid the 84 dollar option. If anyone knows about getting it going, I would appreciate some tips but more importantly, when the sim officially releases, will the people who paid the higher cost be sent a disk or will they have to make another purchase should they want it?

I have read how you are suppose to send files to the packages folder and I have done that with the endurance mod and it says yes in the installed column but, when I try to access it, it shows nothing as far as tracks, cars or anything. I just have the launcher with no content.

you seem to have worked things out well, the gt mod needs the tracks etc from the other released beata mods. go to the link below and download and put in the packages folder, then launch rfactor and click on manage mods and install the out new mods and you should be up and running.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1 ... -Templates)

Good luck :D:D