Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold! Frex SimConMotion Cockpit

13 posts in this topic

Sorry All SOLD

FOR SALE OR TRADE is my Frex Cockpit, sadly I am moving for work and can't take the cockpit with me.
I will part it out since I know most of you have cockpits already.
Everything Works perfectly and I can demonstrate if needed.
img0112zl.jpg
img0113ry.jpg
img0114oy.jpg
img0115mj.jpg
img0116ir.jpg
img0117hq.jpg
I have included the price of what it cost new so that you can make me an offer that is intelligent, but I am going to be very fair on my pricing (anywhere to 40%-60% of original price, and if you bundle I may throw stuff in for free)
What I have is:
Frex SimConMotion (with Damper kit)
Frex SimConBase (includes Frex Dead pedal and Frex keyboard holder)
Autometer Analog Tachometer w/Shift Light
For all of the Above It would cost New $2900+ not including shipping from JAPAN!!!
Recaro Seat New $800 (also willing to offer it in the Frex SCM for much less)
Gstar 4 Point Harness (used to keep you as snug in the seat as possible to feel the motion more) New $80
i-Vibe (better than a buttkicker, you cant see it in the Pics because it is hidden in the seat cushions, new $180
Logitech G25 Wheel, shifter and pedals
I also have an extra set of G25 pedals that are taken apart for sale
TripleHeads2Go setup w/3 dell 19" monitors I will even throw in a a Table
Also for sale is my PC its not bad plays LFS very well and is the game I play most when I used the cockpit

I know What I paid for everything and am willing to take any good offers, but everything is up for negotiation and willing to bundle I Live in Central NJ

As for trade I am looking for mostly apple products, like a (NO G5) Mac Pro, Mac mini, Macbook Air/pro, iPad, AppleTV, iPhones, iPods, iMac and accessories
Also looking to trade for PS3/xbox System, LCD/LED TV, video games, monitors, Home Theater stuff Maybe even a Car/SUV
PM me and I will give you my Phone number and maybe we can work out a deal.

Some people have asked me, Yes I will ship the Frex SCM/Base + full Frex Cockpit (with extra 80/20 rails & parts) + Tach + dead pedal + keyboard holder + instructions. The cost for shipping (minus the seat) will be under or near 100 depending on location in the US

I have a PS3 and AppleTV I'd trade for your Frex shifter. I'll also include a copy of GT5.

I got your pm, but I cannot send or reply to PMs on this board. Send me your email addy in the PM so I can take update you. I have a couple of things to throw in.

As the new owner of OmniMoAK's Frex shifter, I want to thank him for his quick service and providing a great deal. He's a fair, stand-up person to deal with. Thanks again.