Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends First Look

6 posts in this topic

Presenting our first look at Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends for the XBox 360. Developed by Slightly Mad Studios who also developed the Need for Speed Shift series and is distributed by Atari.

This first look is of a beta version of the game, so what you are seeing is not final.

We hope you enjoy the show !

I´m looking forward to this title.

Great Graphics, great cars (you can´t go wrong with Ferrari).

The only thing that could go wrong with this title would be the physics, if it has the same as Shift 2 with that disconnected feel with the car then i'll past this game.

Let´s wait and see :roll:

I pretty much Ditto "Suissas7"~I'm also a Huge Ferrari Fan & was really getting stoked about this title..then when you guys said it defiantly has that "SHIFT" feel to the physics,Basically because it is by the same Dev's [slightly Mad Studios] ~I instantly felt a little sick,because these guys make some of the most beautiful looking racing titles I personally have ever seen,[sHIFT 2],but what good is all that eye candy when the Physics are downright Abysmal..[sHIFT 2] and you feel as though you are always driving on a Frozen Lake Bed,or there is such a ridiculous "Pendulum" effect to so many of the cars,but just as "Suissas7" said,I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I am gonna give this one a try since I love Ferraris. I sure hope they replicate the engine sounds, because if not (ex: TDU2, Shift) I don't see the point of the game really. I admit, I am really obsessed by engine sounds :lol:

I'm just now catching up and seeing this show. Sounds like a great title to pick up. From what was said, it sounds like a better track list than Forza.

Can we get a full list of the tracks? SMS doesn't mention the game on their site, and the wiki page doesn't show the tracklist. Oddly, I can't find the pc version for pre-order. :?: