F1 Sim Rig from OSR Plans -- Sold
1 1

1 post in this topic

Asking $200.

Trying to sell my hand made OSR F1 Sim Rig.  This is an F1 style sim racing cockpit designed to accommodate all sim racing wheels and pedals. It was handmade from plans purchased from Open Sim Racing in July 2020. See link: https://opensimracing.com/collections/wood-sim-rig-plans/products/plans-osr-f1-seat-wood
I like the F1 posture, but my 58 year old back doesn't, so this goes to you! It is setup and drilled for the Fanatec CSL Elite wheelbase and Clubsport V3 pedals. Solid rig. I also enjoy space sims, so I added pockets on either side of the rig.  The pictured platform can be slide in solidly. Mount your favorite HOTAS joystick/throttle. Works great. I've also mounted 4" casters to the bottom, so this is easily moved about.  Easily handles my CSL Elite wheel base without movement.  Might even handle a DD?  My Fanatic V3 pedals were rock solid on this.

Located near Fortville, Indiana (15 miles east of Indianapolis)  This is way too big to ship, so a pick up.  I'll drive up to 75 miles to do a hand off.
Text: three one seven four four eight five five nine five. You can call and PLS leave a message, and I will return your call right away.  Too many solicitors have my number so I don't answer unknown numbers.  This add is also on Facebook and Craigslist.  Thanks for looking!

OSR F1 1.jpg

OSR F1 2.jpg

Edited by USNSCPO
Sold