Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Logitech MOMO USB is Getting Warmer!

3 posts in this topic

After playing time attack for about an hour, I smell like something was burnt inside my MOMO! Also the top part of the casing feels warm!

Is this normal? :shock:

Which part of the in-game controller setting that I should change? It worries me!!

I just played F1 2011 again last night. rFactor2 took much of my sim racing time lately :D

I reduced FFB strength to 40% (previously it was at 100%), then played Time Trial for an hour. This time, the MOMO still felt warm when touched, but not as warm as before, and didn't smell like burnt electronics either.

I must say, despite what people say about the unrealistic physics (compare to rFactor 1 and 2, iRacing, NetKarPro), F1 2011 gave me the best fun for single player mode. I like Grand Prix mode for a quick race (10% distance). rFactor (1 and 2), iRacing, NetKarPro, Live for Speed, all failed to give me the same satisfaction whenever I managed to score important points or took the podium. No wonder Shaun likes to play this game. I understand it now, Shaun! :D

In my opinion, F1 2011 physics is not that bad, although very forgiving (I like to drive with no aids). Also, the AI is good, and most of the time they react better than online players actually. :mrgreen:

Can't wait to play the Career mode! ;)

I just played F1 2011 again last night. rFactor2 took much of my sim racing time lately :D

I reduced FFB strength to 40% (previously it was at 100%), then played Time Trial for an hour. This time, the MOMO still felt warm when touched, but not as warm as before, and didn't smell like burnt electronics either.

I must say, despite what people say about the unrealistic physics (compare to rFactor 1 and 2, iRacing, NetKarPro), F1 2011 gave me the best fun for single player mode. I like Grand Prix mode for a quick race (10% distance). rFactor (1 and 2), iRacing, NetKarPro, Live for Speed, all failed to give me the same satisfaction whenever I managed to score important points or took the podium. No wonder Shaun likes to play this game. I understand it now, Shaun! :D

In my opinion, F1 2011 physics is not that bad, although very forgiving (I like to drive with no aids). Also, the AI is good, and most of the time they react better than online players actually. :mrgreen:

Can't wait to play the Career mode! ;)

I think the physics in F12011 are quite good. The AI is damn good as well. Yes, there are some bugs. It's a whole lot better than FM4. In the Event mode they will ram you from the side and even from the rear. I have never been rammed from the back in F12011. (AI)