Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mazda RX7 TC

5 posts in this topic

EigerNordwandShortTrack-1.jpg

Anyone else LOVE this little screamer? logged a few hours with this awesome mighty mouse at "Spa" last night & I have to say~WOW!this car is amazing & just keeps getting better the more I drive it.

Sliding this little devil around "Suzuka" I just could not believe how fantastic this car handles,it's super responsive,sounds GR8,looks beautiful & runs like a bat out of hell~simply put,the "Mazda RX7TC" is top notch & a pure Blast to drive!"PD" my hats off to you guys~keep em coming!cheers & gr8 racing :D

@ hunti1~absolutely my friend,the "RX7TC" is one hell of a FUN car,also gotta love the "RX~7 LM Race Car",too bad it's a standard car,because it definitely should have been a "Premium Car",the thing is amazing;)cheers m8!

Yeh I gotta agree with you here, this thing is an absolute blast, you can have sooooo much fun in it, even if you're not winning! I also feel totally in control of it whilst driving which means I can push it when I need to but also back off a bit and still run good lap times. ;)

One of the other cars that I'd put in the same league as this one is the Mazda Atenza touring car... :D I've logged so many Nordschleife laps with that car on GT5, it's really helped me learn the circuit properly!

Mez

@jmayna ~ya Bro,I agree,gr8 little touring car [Mazda Atenza touring car],but I REALLY love the "Toyota Altezza TC" ~Dollar for Dollar it is Impossible to beat these Inexpensive little touring Cars,they handle Absolutely Beautiful & are a Ton of fun,some of the best, most competitive races I have had online have been with my usuall crew,with everyone using the "Toyota Altezza TC" @ "Suzuka" ~GR8 Track,GR8 Car!

Cheers :D