Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game room/Home theather A/V receiver

1 post in this topic

Not sure if this ok to sell on this sight , if not I apologize. I am selling a A/V receiver Pioneer Elite VSX94TXH which I was using for my game room/home theater .In mint condition, It 's a 7.1 surround sound at 140watts per channel. It has all the latest decode such as D.T.S, D.T.S master audio, dolby pro logic and many others. The specs for this receiver are to many to type but if you google the model number and add the word specs you will see all the info. This is a perfect receiver for anyone starting a game room or home theater. I'm the original owner , it comes from a smoke free and kid free home. It also has the latest firmware installed about 2 months ago(proof of install if needed) the only thing it does not support is 3d movies. It does support ps3 3d games . I'm asking 450.00 I originally purchased for 1950.00 about 5years ago.This receiver is still better then most of your newer receiver that are in the 1000.00 range and above. Does not include shipping.I did check on shipping the highest shipping cost that I found was about 100.00 bucks that was from South Florida to Anchorage Alaska regular ground ups .Only reason I'm selling, I have 3d tv and 3d receiver that I just upgraded to. If you need pics I can email . I would also like to ship within the states. no hard feeling to my over seas friends . Just too expensive .Please pm if interested. Thank you for reading .