Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"PD"~thank you!Nice work guys!

2 posts in this topic

it seems "PD" has really got it's act together lately,and I for one could not be happier,as a long time fanboy of the entire "GT" series,I would like to say THANKS GUYS! "GT5" just keeps getting better and better man,and I actually believe you guys are reading forums and addressing a lot of the complaints, and working hard to try and rectify some of the less then stellar aspects of "GT5",now with the newest 2.1 update we can change rims on standard cars,and while the generic cockpit views on most of the standard cars are not the greatest,it's really awesome to at least have them!also now with the newest update we do not have to go back "home" every time we run a seasonal event..[now you can run the entire series without jumping back and forth to your home page..SWEET!] and the list goes on,lots of improvements with the newest update,and new "DLC"!best of all,if you bought the last "DLC" all the cars from the previous "DLC" & the NEW "DLC" are at the dealerships!very kewl guys:) & a killer early Christmas gift for "GT5" geeks like myself,..anyway Job well done,and keep it coming!fantastic stuff~

Oh ya~just noticed the "Ferrari F1" series has been removed..??,Come on guys! I had no problem paying the 22 Million bucks for the 2 Ferrari F1's whatsoever [they are stellar bad ass & perhaps the best cars in the game] but we NEED a series to race em! how bout "SPA","MONZA",Circuit De La Sarthe",the Nord" & say the road course at "Daytona"..?? eh? pleeeeeeeeez?..hehe;)