Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Alaska GT5 racing league

3 posts in this topic

I am looking into starting an all Alaskan GT5 racing league. Just putting out a feeler to see if there is any interest.

We would be running on Wednesday at 7:00 pm local time. The "Counter Steer Racing League" will run two 30 minute races with 15 minutes between races. We will probably start season one with the GT500 cars. PP levels and track settings can be sorted out by discussion of members. We will run eight week seasons, so with two races per week, that's a 16 race season. many things to work out, but mainly I just wanted to see if there are any Alaskans on this site who may have interest in this league. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Sidewinder, any chance of having a Forza league as well? Grew up, and spent 25 years in AK between various city's and town's, and miss the summer's. The winter's, not so much. Am an avid racer and would love to join if you expand your platforms. Thx, and keep warm! :)

Sidewinder, any chance of having a Forza league as well? Grew up, and spent 25 years in AK between various city's and town's, and miss the summer's. The winter's, not so much. Am an avid racer and would love to join if you expand your platforms. Thx, and keep warm! :)

Sorry, I'm a little Xbox challenged right now, so PS3 only. I will probably be getting an Xbox soon though. I hear Forza4 is pretty nice. i'll keep you posted.