Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to trade

6 posts in this topic

anyone here with CSR Elite pedals & inversion kit want to trade for CSP pedals?

Pedals were bought in September this year and are in perfect condition only used for 10hours max. Never modded or messed with.

Reason for trade, i really want inverted pedals and dont want to fiddle around with the CSP to make them inverted

im located in Los Angeles, California

Email: [email protected]

Thanks,

Jet

It takes all of thirty minutes to invert them, that's if you change the springs, clutch for throttle. If you don't change the springs it takes 15 minutes. The CSP are, according to CEO of Fanatec the best pedals they make.

post-3757-135485907817_thumb.jpg

post-3757-135485908466_thumb.jpg

Im well aware that I can reverse mount the csp and seriously considering doing so but it will still take quite a bit more work compared to the csr elite, I also like the adjustabilty and look of the elite.

I got my clubsport pedals yesterday and let me say coming from the CSR elite pedals the CPS's are a big upgrade. First off the build quality is much higher, the gas pedal gives you way more control. The gas pedal due to the contactless sensors is way more accurate and controllable. My lap times have dropped especially on faster cars where on the Elites I would spinout a lot due to too much throttle.

If you decide to try the CSR elites hang onto your Clubsport pedals until you have tried them out.