Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt 3 wheel settings

8 posts in this topic

Can someone help me out, I have a fanated gt3v2 and can't get my wheel to feel "real" in the game the drivers hands just turn like 20 degrees....this freaks me out when driving... is there a wheel rotation menu that I am missing somewhere ?

Also what are your settings ?

I have the Fanatec GT3v2 and play Dirt 3 with the following settings;

Ingame settings:

Steering Deadzone: 0

Steering Saturation: 100

Steering Linearity: 0

Throttle Deadzone: 0

Throttle Saturation: 100

Brake Deadzone: 0

Brake Saturation:100

Force Feedback:

Vibration Strength: 100%

Wheel Strength: 100%

Wheel Weight: 60%

On the wheel settings:

Sensitivity (SEn): 450

Force feedback strength (FF): 100

Vibration strength (Sho): 100

Drift mode (dri): 3

ABS: OFF

Linearity (Lin): 0

Deadzone (dEA): 0

Spring (SPr): 1

Damper (dPr): 1

These settings are for PS3, but I guess they will work fine for other platforms to... Good luck!

And i am woundering if anyone have good settings for Dirt 3 on the PS3 using the G27?

//Steff :)

I don't know about the ps3 but the better thing to do its start playing with the linearity to get the proper response from the wheel, i use low values to get fast response, but its more dificult to handle, then you should adjust the other things the way you like, its not just the wheel settings even if its not a real sim, the car settings are also important.

I picked up Dirt 3: Complete Edt yesterday and using rhs' settings above work great with the CSR Wheel + CSR Elite pedals on the xbox. Glad I found these because out of the box the game was unplayable with the stock CSR settings.