Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pegasus GTP Chassis

12 posts in this topic

Can you adjust the height of the wheel?

The wheel deck angle and height can be adjusted. The horizontal deck height is 24.5" to 30.75 measured from the floor. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Bob

Hi Bob,

Nice looking rig. I'm not in the market for a rig, but I like the clean lines and aparent robustness of your design.

I'm just curious, however, how you're able to constantly have this pop up on top of the list in this forum. I frequent the forums, looking for my next purchase, and think it slightly odd that your posts magically come up to the top without any additional postings.

The common courtesy with postings of items for sale in forums is one bump weekly, not daily. I'm not an administrator, but find myself thinking that there is some new information I might like to see, only to see that the posts have not changed in 10 days.

I don't see anything wrong with bumping your for sale posts. Why is everybody always so negative? This is the "FOR SALE" forum. He has a good product and has a right to advertise it. if you don't like it don't click it. Man's got a right to make a living more than you do to no be annoyed for no reason. :)

Very nice looking rig. I like the adjustability of the wheel deck, looks like it can accomodate pretty much anyone.

Quick questions.

1) Is the shift mount adjustable?

2) Is there a hardmount option for the pedals, or do they just rest on the frame rails?

3) Will there be an option for a monitor mount (or a triple monitor mount)?

4) Are those rubber feet at the bottom of the legs?

Thanks.

Good questions, I'd like to know this also.

Also, is this material like PVC pipe? If so how does it compare to metal? Any flex? Do you think it would stand up to Xsim or dbox?

Great work, it's a really nice rig. The steering column adjustability matches the awesome Human GT, very impressive and great price.

Very nice looking rig. I like the adjustability of the wheel deck, looks like it can accomodate pretty much anyone.

Quick questions.

1) Is the shift mount adjustable?

2) Is there a hardmount option for the pedals, or do they just rest on the frame rails?

3) Will there be an option for a monitor mount (or a triple monitor mount)?

4) Are those rubber feet at the bottom of the legs?

Thanks.

The gear shift is adjustable the pedals slide on the frame rail and are secured with velcro for fast incremental adjustment if needed. It is designed for a monitor mount which is still in the design stage. The feet are not rubber but have a dome bottom to which you could add a felt or rubber pad if needed.

Forgive me but I thought the idea for this Buy & Sell forum was for members to buy and sell their bits and pieces, rather than for commercial enterprises to advertise free of charge. If he's manufacturing these rigs and making money (and why shouldn't he) then let him pay for his advertising like any other commercial venture.

For reference check the first posting here from Darin - "This section is NOT for hardware vendors trying to sell new product. Hardware vendors may contact us for advertising rates on the site. All advertisements in this section will be removed. "

Don't get me wrong. I'm quite happy for him to let us know of his product, particularly if he's going to be inclined to offer forum members a discount, but to see this thread continually popping up is not good. If a lot of other commercial vendors did the same then interest in this Buy & Sell forum would dramatically wane.

I get what you're saying but I'm pretty sure this is a one man operation, I'm willing to allow it. Guys been involved over at the TWIP forums. Give the guy a chance to succeed and make a cool product. Maybe ISR can offer him a users rate as I'm sure these are custom made by one dude, not some factory.

Just my .02