Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to Jessica?

17 posts in this topic

Well this is going to be an unpopular one with all the bleeding hearts and white knights here, but really what did she add to the show? Yes she is easy on the eyes but aside from that she always felt shoehorned into the show with no real knowledge of her own. I mean I come here for sim racing news and updates and don't need to be pandered to like an MTV show, I feel the episodes without her are more to the point and have real discussion.

Not trying to be mean to Jessica, it's just I feel she doesn't add anything to the show knowledge or experience wise, which is why I am here.

Well this is going to be an unpopular one with all the bleeding hearts and white knights here, but really what did she add to the show? Yes she is easy on the eyes but aside from that she always felt shoehorned into the show with no real knowledge of her own. I mean I come here for sim racing news and updates and don't need to be pandered to like an MTV show, I feel the episodes without her are more to the point and have real discussion.

Not trying to be mean to Jessica, it's just I feel she doesn't add anything to the show knowledge or experience wise, which is why I am here.

She added an energy that Shaun and I didn't have. She also reminded us a lot to educate and not assume everyone knows what we are talking about. She also really did her absolute best on interviews and tried to sound as educated and knowledgeable as possible. Watch her interview with Dale Jr and tell me she didn't do a great job.. None of that was spoonfed to her and she came up with most of her own questions. 

I do agree with you to an extent and we won't replace her in the future (unless we end up on MTV). :wink:

I see that she came back around July of 2012, then she is gone as of March 2013? where or what happen to her on the show? I've never heard nothing at all, other than she is not there. :eek:  :?:  Does anybody know for sure...I'd really like to know. stone775

Hi Stone. There's a lot in the forum regarding this. ISR (Darin and Shaun) moved away from Southern California. Jessica of course stayed. ISR will occasionally ask Jessica to cover events. From a 50,000 feet view, that's pretty much it. =0)

HI LowHungFuzzyDice. Thank's for the reply. I was wondering what happen with her. Maybe, I'll get to see her at some point again.