Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD * ECCI Trackstar 6000 GTS - PMBII, FLDS, 3 pedal

13 posts in this topic

ECCI brand new wheels.

I'm lightening the load here for Xmas bills and may be relocating. Hoping these go into someone's hands that can use it.

I have a two black ECCI Trackstar 6000 GTS FLDS steering and pedal systems here. The three pedal setup, with USB HD Ultra Interface, with additional optional pulley, springs & manuals. The whole kit for their top of the line 6000 series controller.

One has zero mileage. Some of the components from

the initial order are still sealed in the original box. (See photos)

The second controller probably has less than 6 hours run time.

These were going to be used in two custom cockpit builds that never materialized. They have been sitting on the shelf here not being used. Both systems are PMB II setups. I ordered extra springs and steering pulleys from Andy at the time a few years back. The cockpits needed to be flexible for a variety of race setups for road racing and ovals, so I pretty much ordered all the options available.

If you've ever driven with an ECCI controller, you will already know that they are great wheels, incredibly adjustable, smooth as butter, and are built like a tank. They will last many, many years.

Here are the serial numbers for both systems.

System 1 - Six Hours Use.

GTS FLDS Steering: 6000 200 0342

PMB II Brake: 6050 101 0542

Clutch Kit: 6050 300 0246

Additional Optional Medium Pulley: 4000-414B

Extra Springs

Price: SOLD

System 2 - New/Unused

GTS FLDS Steering: 6000 200 0343

PMB II Brake: 6050 101 0537

Clutch Kit: 6050 300 0247

Additional Medium Pulley: 4000-414B

Extra Springs

I am not really interested in selling the systems with the Momo steering wheels as I may need them for another project. If you require the wheels for this purchase, I will need to add $200+ for a brand new wheel, undrilled, or $180 for the slightly used wheel. That's what it will cost to replace them.

Shipping is from Austin, Texas 78734

These systems are heavy and it will be close to $100 in Freight shipped to a US address by normal ground servic with UPS. This will include the boxes and padding for shipment. I will be super busy in the coming weeks and I won't have time to do individual quotes to various zip codes. So plan on adding that amount for shipping. Insurance will also be extra.

To be honest, I want to sell this to a US buyer and would prefer to sell to someone in the Austin area face-to-face. I also want to discuss this mostly by phone as I will have limited time for Internet/Emails in the coming weeks. Please provide an email address so we can swap phone numbers. Let me

know what time zone you are in and an appropriate time to call you back. I will reply with my phone number as well. If you are near Austin, you are welcome to preview the item before purchase.

Here is a link to additional detailed photos showing both ECCI systems.

Additional Photos: ECCI Trackstar 6000 GTS For Sale

IMG_5692_640.jpg

Here is the price for a new system.

screen_capture_gif.jpg

Update, I will add the hardly used Momo 1/2 cut steering wheel to System 1 at no charge if someone buys and pays for this by December 31st. So, I will sell System 1 with the Momo 1/2 cut steering wheel for $925 + freight. Domestic, US sale only for this price. I can't give endless freight quotes due to my schedule here. So, plan on $100+ for freight.

The Momo wheel alone is $200+ new. That means you are getting an ECCI steering controller and triple pedal set for a little over 700 bucks. Just an ECCI pedal set costs nearly that much.

This offer is good until 12/31/2011. So, if you have a Xmas bonus or Xmas present of cash this year, you won't find a better time to get an ECCI system at a really cheap price. Send your phone number in your PM. I'm not online much.

Thanks for looking.

Interesting setup. Looking to get into racing, been a flight simmer for decades now.

Seems like this is the right kit to buy but not sure I like the cut wheels, however I do need a wheel. Does ECCi have other replacement wheels available?

@Jskibo

Yes,

ECCI has other wheels. Visit their site. Also, I do believe the hole pattern for their adapter is a standard Grant hole pattern. So, probably any Grant wheel would work. I've seen Grants at Pep Boys, Auto Zone and other parts retailers.

FYI, I will only sell this system with the steering wheel at the price I've discounted. So, if you were maybe thinking I would sell the system minus wheel for $700 and change, I am not in a position to do that. The system is almost new and is heavily discounted already. Also, there are lots of guys that sim and build custom cockpits, so I reckon you would have no problem selling the half-cut wheel to a person that wanted to upgrade a G25 or G27 wheel with a Momo and maybe add shift lights/rev counters. There is little wear on the Momo wheel at all.

Thanks for looking.

I had a question whether these systems include the paddle shifters. The answer is yes.

Also, I will delete this ad and notify/update this forum when the items are sold. I will not leave people "hanging" and wondering if they are sold.

Thanks for looking and please send you phone number in a PM message as I have limited internet access right now.

System 2 - New/Unused

GTS FLDS Steering: 6000 200 0343

PMB II Brake: 6050 101 0537

Clutch Kit: 6050 300 0247

Additional Medium Pulley: 4000-414B

Extra Springs

System 2 is now sold on NoGrip's site.

One more system is available and then they are gone.

Thanks for looking.

Don

Update: First new system is out for delivery today to the buyer. So it is definitely gone.

I haven't used the second system's Momo wheel for the other project yet. So for now, I will still sell it with the Momo wheel.

Thanks for looking.

Don

EDIT Feb 4th. Reduced price. See next post on the 2nd tab of this thread.

So, I was asked for pictures of System 1 with the steering serial number of 6000 200 0342.

They were in the original first post in this thread, but because there were several bits of hardware in the photo, I decided to shoot individual photos of the wheel to let you know exactly which wheel you are buying. And I also mounted the top cover plate which was still wrapped in original foam padding from ECCI. There isn't a scratch on the plate. Perfect powder coat glossy finish.

I need to quit shooting these photos at dusk in the shop. They come out too dark with just a flash. I may replace them with new photos shot during the day this weekend. This is why I didn't bother uploading the pedal picture. The very first shot in this thread shows the 3-pedal assembly in the middle of the photograph. Those are the actual pedals that will go with the steering controller below. One other thing to note. This system includes the finned cooling feature on the fluid dampener. Something I don't think the early wheels came with. You can see it one of several photos at this link:

ALL ECCI Controller Photos Here:

http://174.136.63.2/~imdusco/ecci/

Here is one of the photos below. Better pedal pictures will be added tomorrow.

IMG_5895_jpg720.jpg

Both wheels were sold to NoGrip members. The final wheel/pedal setup should ship out this week. If anything changes I will let you know, but I'm pretty certain it is gone.

Thanks for again for looking.