Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NKP noob need help

2 posts in this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to all. I dont know how to get the correct screen look for NKP 1.3. I need help w/ very simple instructions. Step by step. I would be so gratefull! I have never played on a pc...ever. I have a 40 in 1080 HD tv with a 15inch Dell laptop using VGA. my reccomended resolution is set at 1366 X 768 on pc. That is when VGA is not connected. It "jumps" as high as 1600 x 1200 when plugged in to tv w/ VGA. Please...what do I set it at plugged in to tv w/VGA and then what resolution setting in the NKP video in game menu? There is like 50 to choose from in the drop down. Then FOV....60 comes up as default, change? One last thing...... Steering ratio is 16 to 1 default. Change? I am using Fanatec GT2 w/ 900 degrees Sensitivity. I love this sim and am learning slowly. I need some very simple talk instructions. I REALLY need to fix this. Thank you in advance. I do appreciate it a lot.

Hi,

You could try launching nKPro only when the TV is plugged.

Then you could try setting the resolution on 1920x1080 in nKPro, or something lower if this resolution is not proposed.

60 is reduced as FOV, you could try something higher, 80 for instance to be able to see your lateral mirrors.

I have no idea for your steering ration.

Good luck and have fun.