Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GT5 starting to get good agian...

3 posts in this topic

Man with these recent patches and updates for DLC It may seem that GT5 is on it's way to become a perfect racing game.

I mean these are one of the most significant patches ever on GT5 since it began, and the most significant are the Logitech G25/G27 wheels is now fully compatible with GT5 and standard cars having the same silhouette cockpit view shown in GT PSP although it still not as good as having a detailed cockpit but at least it's better than driving on the roof of the car. 11 additional nascars have been added to the game so this is a sign that GT5 will have more than a 1000 cars. I also got the DLC for GT5 and it feels AWESOME!!!

Driving on Spa is like driving on Spa in iRacing and that holds an advantage because I can finally practice spa without booting my PC up XD. Only one suggestion for GT5 is that they should Improve the shadows a bit. I mean come on!! A PS1 game has way smoother shadows than that. :D:D:D

I think the new tyre model is really good as well... Was racing against a mate the other week and the racing softs certainly degrade a LOT faster than they used to but still gave appreciable lap time gains over the racing hards... Makes strategy a lot more interesting! :D Mez